Evolution Hard Shoe Introductory Offer!
In celebration of our new Evolution hard shoe for a limited time only we are offering 25% off this super flexible and ultra light shoe. We have revamped our original shoe that sold out at the North American Nationals in 2012 when it was first launched, leaving other hard shoe manufactures looking at us for inspiration. For those who loved the originals fear not the feedback from the USA Oireachtas has been fantastic from current and new customers alike. The concept behind our shoes is that a dancer should not have to dread getting a new pair of hard shoes for fear of breaking them in and the sever blisters that follow. Join the flock of dancers who smile when they put our shoes on and feel like they really are dancing on air!
We hear comments all the time from dancers in our shoes no longer suffering pain from shin splints and tendentious particularly noticeable after St Patricks Day Parade where many performances take place on concrete, thanks to our market leading shock absorbing Noene material exclusive to Ryan and O’Donnell these pains are prevented . Blisters are really a thing of the past, Ryan and O’Donnell shoes are designed to hug your heel with our sports padded heel clip. Don’t accept hard shoes that are unsupportive and hurt, every dancer needs to be able to perform to the best of their ability and having the right shoes with the right support and health benefits will help them to achieve this.
The New Evolution shoes key features:
- — Extremely light, helping you to achieve heel clicks and higher kicks (our shoes are nearly half the weight of some of the other brands currently on the market).
- — Sonorous heel sound with our original one-piece symmetric heels and tips giving you better balance and posture.
- — Instant flexibility with the right support straight out the box
- — Market leading superior in-built shock protection.
- — Sports padded heel clip.
- — Restyled with smaller heel and tip
- — Remodelled construction with added security.
Check out our facebook page and some comments from real customers, we have more likes than any other hard shoe manufacturers as dancers look to us for the latest technology in their hard shoes as the sport of Irish dancing constantly evolves.
Not wanting to buy online?
Don’t worry we will be attending the All Scotlands in February, The worlds in Montreal in March/April and the NANs in Rhode Island in July.