No products in the cart.
- Lace normally up to the last set of eyelets or loops.
- Cross over the laces.
- Lace the end of the lace through the SECOND set of eyelets from the inside.
- Take through the back loop.
- Pull the heel up onto the foot with the laces.
- Lace through the FIRST set of eyelets now.
- Pull the excess lace from the front of the foot through the eyelets.
- Tie in front and either cut off or tuck in.
Always pull the heel up tightly when your laces are through the back loop and then pull the sides up when the side eyelets are laced. Please avoid lacing under your arches as well as foot craps this may cause long term damage as it constricts the tendons.
Click here to watch how…shoe_lacing