No products in the cart.
Evolution Irish Hard Shoe
- The Ryan and O’Donnell hard shoes have had a fabulous makeover. The Evloution Hard Shoes are based on our original flexible blister free shock absorbing shoes with added features:
- Extremely light, helping you to achieve heel clicks and higher kicks (our shoes are nearly half the weight of some of the other brands currently on the market).
- Sonorous heel sound with one-piece symmetric heels and tips giving you better balance and posture.
- Instant flexibility with the right support straight out the box
- Market leading superior in-built shock protection.
- Sports padded heel clip.
- Restyled with smaller heel and tip
- Remodelled construction with added security.
Ryan & O’Donnell hard shoes are handcrafted in the UK from the finest soft leathers offering supreme comfort and a glove like fit. Our shoes feature out the box flexibility, from box to dance class in one easy step! Everything about our shoes is designed for a reason. From removing as many of the seams from inside the shoe which helps eliminate the friction that causes blisters to including a padded heel cushioning top line which ensures the correct support is given around the ankle, keeping the foot in the shoe. Most importantly a superior in-built shock absorption and dispersion technology as standard to help protect the dancers body and feet from this vigorous sport.
Every Ryan & O’Donnell shoe includes NOENE, our shock dispersion insole. NOENE is the ultimate shock absorption and dispersant system, absorbing about 98% of the shock which in turn helps to relieve and rule out back pain, tendinitis and repetitive strain injuries. NOENE is exclusive to Ryan & O’Donnell Irish dance shoes.
Our patent pending advanced mould technology means there are no unsightly screws on the bottom of the heels, unsurpassed sound definition due to the semi hallow chambers. We have ergonomically designed the shoes to ensure that you remain balanced whilst wearing our shoes as both heels and tips are symmetric and made from molds so not hand grinded down which can result in imperfections between the pair of shoes which can affect posture and balance. The tips and heels are feather light but the noise you get from them is thunderous and definitely recommended for those dancers who sometimes struggle to be heard.
We also care about your feet which is why our hard shoes include a small shank to ensure the support around your arch. Both the tips and heels are screwed firmly on from the insole through to the sole unit and have been tested via SATRA the worldwide independent testing house for footwear with outstanding results.
The shoe’s lining is finished with virtually no seams. It is this construction of the shoe that results in a flexible architecture that underlines the hides’ natural qualities of softness and resistance. This is the secret of a fit that supports and welcomes the foot step after step.